This tutorial demonstrates how to export data from Blaq.
To export data from Blaq, follow these steps:
- Go to the Tools > Exports section.
- Select an Export template from the list. If there are many listed, you can click on the Export group in the sidebar to narrow down the list. Below the Export template list will be displayed a description of the Export as well as various parameters.
- Set the Format to 'CSV' or 'Tab delimited' as desired. This may be determined by the format required by the program you'll be importing the data into.
- Set the Parameters as desired.
- Click on 'Export'
- You will be prompted to save a file.
Last modified: 19/05/2011